If you would like to announce a fundraiser, volunteer or ask a question, please contact us at mckennacan (at) gmail.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Amazing Race

Here are a few pics from the 5K. What an amazing day! You could almost reach out and grab the feelings of love and support in the air. It was all around us! Thanks again for your support. People came from all over the state, north to south, to race for McKenna. The results of the race can be found at 262running.com or by clicking here.

(I am putting together a photo/video/montage of the events on Saturday. I am looking for more pictures. The more the merrier. If you have any I could copy, please let me know in the comments or email me at mckennacan (at) gmail.com Thanks)
REGISTRATION

FINAL INSTRUCTIONS

A FEW WORDS FROM THE FAMILY
STARTING LINE
MCKENNA AND HER MOM CROSS THE FINISH LINE
and don't forget the yummy lunch and treats afterward

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I love the picture of Mckenna crossing the finsh line! Really good picture.